Buy List Policy and FAQ
Add to Cart
When browsing our buy lists all you have to do is add the card to your shopping cart.
We do buy cards in store as well but by appointment only(call or use our appointment booker on are website).
Ship Your Items
If possible we ask that you please include a printout of your invoice in your package. We strongly recommend that you choose a shipping method that includes tracking and insurance as we are not responsible for packages lost in shipping.
when you go to checkout you can leave in the notes section your desired method of payment. Currently we can do payments by Paypal, cheque, and Store Credit. When the package arrives, we will verify the items you sent in to make sure they are in the appropriate condition. We will then issue a payment based on the payment type you chose.
- Paypal- you will be asked to provide us with your PayPal email address. Payment will be subject to applicable PayPal fees (currently set by Paypal at 2.9% plus $0.30 CAD of the amount you receive).
- Cheque (Check)- Payments by check are made out to the name you provide at the time you place your sell order. Please be sure to use your full name and avoid pen or usernames. The address you provide during checkout will be the address we ship your payment to, so make sure it is accurate. Checks our shipped via Canada Post Letter Mail and generally arrive within 1 to 2 weeks of being shipped.
- Website Credit- We offer a bonus of 20% when you take store/website credit. You will be able to use this at any time and for any in stock items.
- You must have a EliteTraderCenter.com account to be able to submit your order.
- You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian submit the order.
- Your order total must be at least $25 minimum.
- No supplies sent in as packaging for an order (deck boxes, binders, sleeves, etc.) can be returned.
- Buy list prices and quantities in demand are subject to change at any time, for any reason.
- Sending us an item constitutes an offer to sell the item "as is".
- EliteTraderCenter.com reserves the right to refuse any offer made to us.
- EliteTraderCenter.com reserves the right to limit the number of items submitted as well as to refuse a sale at any time, for any reason.
- If your package arrives at our facility with obvious damage we will refuse delivery and you will be responsible for contacting the shipping company to file a claim.
- We do not accept C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery)
- The shipping and handling cost of sending us your order is your responsibility. If your order arrives with postage due we will automatically deduct that amount from your order total. If the order total cannot cover the cost, your package will be refused.
- Any package that arrives with customs due (this includes customs taxes, duties, or fees) will be automatically refused.
- The payment amount is not finalized until after we receive your package and verify its contents.
- Please Attach a copy of your invoice inside your package, if you are unable please write the invoice number down and place inside package
- Buy list prices are "locked in" at the time you submit your order. This means that if the buy list price changes for any reason after you submit your order we will still honor the price as shown on your order. This does not include any deductions that are made due to item inaccuracies nor does this apply to any order that is received outside our quoted 12 (20) business day time-frame.
- If there are any errors found in your order (i.e., Wrong Items, Wrong Conditions, Missing or Damaged items) we will automatically deduct the difference in price from your order total. You will not be contacted for approval regarding the new order total. We will only contact you for approval if the difference in price is 15% or more or if the difference is $100.00 or more. If you wish to have your damaged items returned you must submit a request within 7 days of the date your order completes processing. You will be required to pay for the cost of return shipping.
- Our buy lists are provided for your information only and should not be considered an offer to buy.
- No supplies sent in as packaging for an order (deck boxes, binders, sleeves, etc) can be returned.
- You have 12 business days (20 business days for international customers) from the time you place your sell order for it to arrive at our facility. If the order does not arrive within that timeframe we may reprice your sell order based on then-current buylist prices.
If errors are found in your order that results in a price difference of 15% or more, we will send you an updated offer via email. You will have three (3) business days to respond to our counteroffer. If we do not receive a response within the three (3) day period, we will assume you have accepted the offer and process your payment with the appropriate reductions applied.
If you wish to have any of the items returned, you must request this at the time you accept the Reduction. EliteTraderCenter.com will return any requested items to you at our expense.
Packing and Shipping
- If you have multiple buy lists you can send them together in the same package. However, if doing so you must write each individual order number you are sending (place inside your package).
- to keep your cards from being damaged please make sure they are secure. you can divide the cards (if there are several) into decks and sandwich them between something such as cardboard or foam to keep them from shifting within a package. A sheet of paper folded and taped around each deck is another way to help secure your cards. Deck boxes are another common means of keeping cards from moving in transit (keep in mind we do not return these). Making sure there is no additional room in a package is the key to making sure the items are not damaged